Your personal data will be processed by AleRabat.com Sp. z o.o., based in Fabryczna 24 in Katowice, Poland (the Controller).
If you have any doubts, questions or you’d like to know more, contact our Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data. You’ll find him writing on
Keep in mind that:
If you are a recipient of the Newsletter, you have the right to withdraw your consent. This will not have any negative consequences for the service itself, however, you will no longer be informed by us about our exclusive coupon codes and promotions available only on our website.
In case of cancellation, click “unsubscribe” in the message you received or contact us.
You have the right to demand access to your personal data.
You have the right to correct your personal data and even to delete it.
You have the right to object against the processing of personal data and demand limitations to the processing.
You have the right to ask for transferring the data, having basis for processing in your consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, contact us.
You also have the right to bring a complaint to the President of the Office for the Personal Data Protection.
Terms of Service
In order to make use of the services provided by Buykers.com,
full acceptance of the Terms of Service below is required.
The purpose of the website Buykers.com (defined from here on as „Website”) is to propagate the idea of making safe and inexpensive purchases on the Internet. As the Website, we collect and publish discount codes, information about offers and advertisements by third parties, such as online stores or Internet vendors. The use of the Website is completely free and voluntary. Buykers.com does not offer the services and products published on the discount code lists. All services are provided in accordance to the Polish law and the Terms of Service of the Website.
User Account – an account on the Website registered by the user in accordance to the Terms of Service.
Registration – the creation of a User Account by a User by correctly filling in the questionnaire available within the Website.
Using – making use of, copying, distributing, changing, modifying, altering, translating, executing, and any other actions taken in relations to the Website.
Third party – a legal person, legal entity, or organization unit without a legal status, which is not a User.
Terms of Service – a compendium of provisions, which the User must accept in order to make full use of the Website, constituting the whole of provisions between the User and the Website Owner in regards to using the Website.
User – a legal person who uses the Website in any way and in any scope, who is registered at the Website and possesses an account.
Website – the whole of the environment and the content of the website www.buykers.com, alongside with updates.
Website Owner - AleRabat.com Spółka z o.o. ul. Fabryczna 24, 40-611 Katowice.
The meaning of terms in singular form also applies to their plural form and vice versa. The meaning of terms used in any grammatical gender also applies to other grammatical genders.
§2 General Provisions
Users may use the Website exclusively on the conditions specified in the Terms of Service after their prior acceptance and in accordance to the generally applicable law. The Website may be used exclusively for non-commercial purposes and exclusively to the User’s personal use. Any exceptions have been specified exclusively within the Terms of Service.
1. General security
As part of the procedures of ensuring the safety of the Website Users, by accepting the Terms of Service in any relations to Using the Website and any relations with the Website itself, the Website User obligates himself to:
- not send business information (eg. spam) to other Users via the Website.
- not lead, organise or in any other way participate in actions of unfair competition, in accordance to the April 16th 1993 act about counteracting unfair competition (Journal of Laws from 2003, No. 153, item 1503).
- not distribute computer viruses or any other malware.
- not attempt to gain the data of other Users necessary to log into their account in the Website, or in any other unlawful way obtain this data.
- not collect information about other Users, including the use of special software (eg. the so-called spider robots).
- not submit and propagate content that is against the law, such as: pornographic content, fascist content, nazi content, content encouraging crime or threatening its committal, and other content forbidden by the generally applicable law.
- not organise any commercial contests, raffles, competitions, tournaments, or other similar activities.
- not collect any personal data in regards to using the Website, in particular the database of personal information of the Users of the Website.
- not introduce any software or undertaking any actions which may disrupt the functioning of the Website.
- not encourage any person to abuse the Terms of Service.
- take full responsibility for content submitted or suggested for submission to the Website.
- inform the Website Owner about any and all security breaches or cases of their Account being used by an unauthorised person, of which they were aware.
- not using any industrial design, trademark, patent or any and all other rights resulting from copyright, intellectual property laws, industrial property rights, trademark law, patent law, and any and all other rules of law.
2. Safety regarding personal data nad registration
As part of the procedures of ensuring the safety of personal data and User registration, by accepting the Terms of Service in any relations to Using the Website and any relations with the Website itself, the Website User obligates himself to:
- provide data regarding themselves truthfully and in accordance to reality.
- not revealing the password to their account, or another person’s, or undertaking any actions which may lead to an unauthorised third person gaining access to another User’s account without their consent.
- not creating more than one account for themselves in the Website.
- not creating an account for any other subject other than themselves.
- not using the Website for their own economic, trade or advertising gain, beside the exceptions anticipated in the Terms of Service.
- not undertaking any actions which may endanger the rights of other Website Users, as well as other third parties, in relations to using the Website.
§4 User’s Statements
By accepting the Terms of Service, the User states, that they:
- have the full ability to partake in legal transactions;
- provide truthful and correct personal information. The User bears full responsibility for the veracity and correctness of the provided personal information. In case the data provided is false, incorrect, or in any other form suspicious, the Website Owner reserves the full right to remove the User’s account with a notification.
Registration takes place via a registration form available on the frontpage of the Website. In order to register, one needs to fill the form with their name, surname, e-mail address, as well as an username and the account password. The user may stop the procedurę of registration at any time, thereby removing the registered data from the Website.
In order to use the features of the Website, the User must complete the proces of logging in to the Website with every visit by the login form available on the frontpage. Logging it takes place by the User providing their login (username) and the password to their account. The login may not infringe on the rights of third parties, as well as contain content against the law, the Terms of Service, or infringing on anybody’s personal rights.
The User’s password should be at least 5 characters long. By entering the data to the registration form, the User thereby confirms their authenticity. After a successful registration, the User will receive an e-mail confirming their registration on the e-mail address they specified.
In case the User is deemed to have provided untrue data, or has been reported in regards of infringing on the personal rights of another User or a third party, the Website Owner has the right to:
- order the User to immediately remove the untrue data;
- block the account until the matter is solved;
- remove the account of the User ignoring the warnings.
The user may not pass on their account to other Users or third parties for monetary gain or otherwise.
The Website Owner bears no responsibility whatsoever for any of the following:
- any content submitted by Users by the way of using the Website.
- any damage resulting from a User of the Website lodging any declaration of intent or declaration of knowledge during the use of the Website.
- unlawful use of any industrial design, trademark, patent or any and all other rights resulting from copyright, intellectual property laws, industrial property rights, trademark law, patent law, and any and all other rules of law.
- any actions of Users of the Website in regards to using the Website, which caused damage, to property or otherwise, to other Users or third parties, including te actions of malware, which would then be a basis for compensation, amends, or any other claims.
- revealing content, to which other Users and third parties have gained access, and which have been voluntarily revealed in the Website by the Users.
The Website Owner bears no responsibility towards Users for any lost benefits.
§7 Discount Vouchers
The information provided in the voucher descriptions listed on Buykers.com may vary from the actual offers of the stores. While we do our best to constantly update vouchers and ensure that they have no errors, Buykers.com bears no responsibility for incorrect information and expired vouchers.
§8 Website Priviledges
The Website Owner reserves the right for:
removing content or data submitted by Users, if they are against the provisions of the Terms of Service or the generally applicable law.
selection and moderation of any content submitted, or to be submitted by Users, without specifying a reason and at any given time.
using User-submitted content, the name of the Website, its description, graphic design elements, and other elements identifying the Website for the purposes of popularizing the Website. This specific priviledge applies to the possibility of using the aforementioned content for marketing purposes in press releases, promotional activities within the Website as well as the entire Internet and other media.
emitting its own advertisements within in the Website.
at any moment, for any reason, suspend or completely exclude the possibility of providing the Website or change the Terms of Service.
submitting hyperlinks to other websites not belonging to the Website Owner or not subject to their control. The Website Owner bears no responsibility for content, privacy policies or practices applied on third party websites.
block the possibility of using the Website for an User in cases finding its basis in the rules of law or rights and obligations of other subjects (such as: infringing on another company’s copyright or trademark).
§9 User Priviledges
An User has the right to:
- possess their own account in the Website.
- access, change, or remove their personal information by the account preferences.
- send questions about any matters related to the Website’s functioning to the address
- browse the activity history of their own account.
- post on the Website’s forum.
- contact other Users by the way of chat.
- comment and rate content published by themselves and other Users.
Users are entitled to file a complaint in regards to every decision of the Website Owner that directly affects the User. Users are also entitled to file a complaint in cases when the User suspects the Website of not working in accordance to the Terms of Service, or of the Website Owner not fulfilling his obligations listed in the Terms of Service.
Complaints may be filed in written form and sent to the address of the Website Owner, or to the Website Owner’s e-mail.
Complaints must be filed within a week of the event being the base of the complaint taking place. Any complaints filed after this time will not be considered.
After a filed complaint is considered, the User will receive a response via-email within 14 days along with the justification of the Website’s stand. In justified cases, this time may be prolonged.
A complaint considered once will not be considered again.
§11 Resigning from using the Website
The User has the priviledge to resign from using the Website and to delete their User Account at any time. To resign from the Website, the User is obligated to inform the Website Owner via written form under pain of being declared null and void. The day of resignation shall be the day wherein the Website Owner has received the written resignation.
Setting up advertisements by the way of using the Website is possible only with the permission of the Website Owner. With the Website Owner’s permission, advertisements may be published in the Website by legal persons, legal entities, or organization units without a legal status. In order to gain permission, the User must present the project of the advertisement together with its specifics to the Website Owner, in order to make detailed arrangements regarding the advertisement’s submission. The content and form of the advertisement may not infringe on the laws within the Terms of Service and the generally applicable law. The Website Owner bears no responsibility for the content and form of advertisements. The strict liability for the content and form of the advertisement is on behalf of the advertiser. If the advertisement is to be submitted on behalf of a third party, the User must display an appropiate permission from this third party. Third parties may submit advertisements on the Website on conditions arranged individually with the Website Owner.
§13 Copyright and intellectual property
All content and form of the Website, including text, photographs, graphic designs, animations, website code, and other elements, which have not been introduced to the Website by its Users, are intellectual property, which may be used strictly by the Website Owner. Any use of the Website’s aforementioned content by Users of third parties without the Website Owner’s explicit permission is forbidden and will result in liability for damages basing on copyright law, intellectual property law, and other generally applicable law. By submitting content into the Website’s system, the User or the third party states, that they have been permitted to use the content in the form and scope in which they have done. The responsibility of negligence in this matter lies on the User or the third party. The Website Owner is free from any responsibility in this regard.
§14 Website Certificate
Selected stores will receive a Quality Certificate from the Website Owner. The logo of the certificate is a registered trademark and is property for which the Website Owner has the exclusive right of using. Using the Certificate by Users and third parties is possible exclusively after receiving an appropiate declaration of intent from the Website Owner and paying a license fee in accordance to the tariff. In case of using the Certificate’s logo without an appropiate declaration of intent from the Website Owner or after the licensing period expires, the User or the third party will be obliged to pay a contractual fine of 50 PLN netto for every day of unauthorised use. The contractual fine is to be paid immediately to the Website Owner’s banking account.
§15 Personal data administration
Personal information and data gathered due to the functioning of the Website are managed, administrated and processed by: AleRabat.com Spółka z o.o. [Ltd] Fabryczna 24, 40-611 Katowice.
Personal data is gathered and processed for the purposed of registration, as well as improving and accelerating contact with Users of the Website, as well as in purposes specified below.
Personal data is provided voluntarily by Users.
The Website Owner states that they process personal data of Users in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, uses the technical and organisation means assuring the protection of processed data sufficient for the dangers and for the category of data under protection, and in particular protects personal data of Users from being accessed by unauthorised parties, being lost or being damaged.
The User has the right to access their data and to make amends to them.
Users of the Website may be recipients of personal data.
Data is gathered basing on the registration form, described in § 5 of these Terms of Service. In case of the User providing permission, their personal data will be processed for marketing purposed. The User acknowledges, that in accordance to article 23, paragraph 1, subparagraph 5 in relation to article 23, paragraph 1, subparagraph 4 of the August 29th 1997 act about the protection of personal information (Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101, item 926), the Website Owner is permitted to process the Users’ personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of their own products or Websites, and to seeking claims for running business.
The User has the right to:
- oppose the processing of their data in cases listed in article 23, paragraph 1, subparagraphs 4 and 5 of the August 29th 1997 act about the protection of personal information (Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101, item 926), when the data admistrator will intend on processing the data for marketing purposes, or the transferring of their data to another data administrator;
- lodge a written, motivated demand to stop the processing of their data because of their special situation in cases listed in article 23, paragraph 1, subparagraphs 4 and 5 of the August 29th 1997 act about the protection of personal information (Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101, item 926).
§16 Technical Requirements
To use the Website, it is essential that the User possesses an appropiate Internet browser. The Website has been tailored for the use of one of these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 9 or newer). The use of any other browser will not be supported and complaints filed in regards to technical matters that occured while using an unsupported browser will be left without consideration. The User hereby acknowledges that using the Websites of the Website Owner’s on the Internet may lead to traditional dangers related to the use the Internet, despite preventive measures taken by the Website Owner, such as the risk of installing malware (eg. viruses, trojans), or the risk of data loss due to a sudden voltage drop in the electrical grid.
§17 Final Provisions
All disputes and claims resulting from the use of the Website will be settled in the court of the User’s local jurisdiction. The governing law for the matters listed in the Terms of Service is the Polish law.
Users are obligated to store their password in a safe place. They bear full responsibility for using their personal account, and also for all effects resulting from improper storage of their account and/or password, or making them available to third parties.
The User hereby states an indefinite and worldwide agreement to dispose, use, disseminate and publish content sent to the Website, to create elaborations, translations, alterations and adaptations of this content by the Website Owner, as well as using it in any form and in any possible form of exploitation, including the ones listed below, without the right of remuneration for the User and without their supervision, especially on the Website. The user also grants the Website Owner a free, indefinite and worldwide license to use the content submitted to the Website in all the fields of exploitation, including the field of the World Wide Web, and the following:
- using the content in full or in fragments, along with the right of combining it with other content;
- submitting the content to the database of the Website;
- perpetuating and multiplying the content via creating copies of the content by any technique, including printing, reprography, magnetic recording or digital recording, placing on the market, lending or renting the original content or copies;
- public performance, exposure, display, reconstruction, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as publically making the content available in a way allowing everyone to have access in a place and time chosen by themselves.
Publishing, dissemination, disposition, use and creating elaborations, translations, alterations and adaptations of the content submitted by the Users in all the fields of exploitation takes place free of charge, as in, without the right of remuneration and supervision for the User, for which the User provides permission by accepting the Terms of Service.
The Terms of Service become binding for the User in the moment the User’s declaration of their acceptance is introduced into the information system and the use of the Website begins.
None of the content present in the Website is a trade offer or commericla information in view of the law. If any part of the provisions of the Terms of Service becomes undoable or contradictory to the law, other provisions remain valid.
The Terms of Service constitute the whole of internal provisions between the Website Owner and the Users. By accepting the Terms of Service the User states they have read the entirety of its provisions and rises no objections in relation to their content and form and agrees to abide by the entirety of the Terms of Service.