Information regarding cookie files
1. The Service does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The entity creating cookies on the Website User's end device and gaining access to them is the Website Owner, which is AleRabat.com Spółka z o.o. [Ltd] located in Katowice at Fabryczna 24 street.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network;
creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
"necessary" cookies, which allow for using features provided by The Service, eg. verification cookies used for services requiring verification;
"security" cookies, eg. cookies used for detecting verification abuse;
"performance" cookies, allowing The Service to gather information about the behaviour of its users;
"functional" cookies, which allow Website Users to "remember" chosen preferences and for personalisation of the User Interface, eg. in regard to the chosen language, region, font size, visuals of The Service, etc.
"advertisement" cookies, allowing Website Users to receive advertising content more suited to their preferences and interests.
7. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.