Talbots is an American retailer which specializes in women’s shoes, accessories and clothing. Today Talbots is a dynamic combination of heritage and innovation. It was created by Nancy and Rudy Talbots from New England. They put an advertisement in The New Yorker and put themselves giving away flowers advertising their new business. Their motto was “surprise and delight” and that’s how their products are: original, of great quality and good price. Today, Talbots has 495 stores all over the USA. Four hundred twenty five of them are the core ones and apart from them, there are also sixty five Talbots Factory Outlets and five Talbots Clearance stores. All of these constitute around 80% of Talbots business, being the rest 20% conducted through the catalog and internet
175 Kenneth Welch Dr
MA 02347 Lakeville
hotline: (508) 946-0200
Talbots Gift Cards You may use Talbots gift card to purchase any product available on Talbots website or in Talbots street stores. However, you cannot use one Talbots gift card to purchase another one (for instance for your friend). One gift card is valid for one user only and it cannot be exchanged for cash. But the good news is they do not expire in time.
Returns without a receipt If you do not have a receipt, you can return your product anyway, of course maintaining the accurate time frame to do so. However, you must be aware that the money credited back to you will base the current shop offer on the specific product. So for instance if you bought a product without a promotion, and now it has a promotional price - the amount of money given back to you may be smaller than the initial one.
Special sizes Talbots knows that not every woman fits the same size chart. That’s why they came against women’s expectations creating for women size sections: Misses sizes 2-20, Petites sizes 0-16, Women sizes 12-24W, and Woman Petite sizes 12-22WP. While visiting Talbots website, you can also find two distinctive categories from which you may start your research: Talbots petites, for “smaller” women and Talbots plus size, for “bigger” ones.
- Neiman Marcus
- Ted Baker
- Neiman Marcus Last Call
- JP Cycles
- Schutz Shoes
- 7 For All Mankind
- Princess Polly
- Piper Lou
- Marks & Spencer
- Christopher and Banks
- JoS. A. Bank
- Famous Footwear
- Paul Fredrick
- Calvin Klein
- Black Diamond
261Add to favoritesViewing this coupon100Used this coupon
Details:Offer valid until:07.03.2021Exclusions:All promotional offers (including those related to Classic Awards) exclude third-party brands and Talbots Face Masks. Offers cannot be used at Talbots Outlet or Clearance stores. Offer is subject to availability and Talbots reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards, and payment of a Talbots Credit Card are excluded from the discount. Offers may not be combined with other offers, coupons or discounts and cannot be used for prior purchases. No rain checks. No price adjustments. No cash value. Not transferable. Associates of Talbots and its affiliates are not eligible.
177Add to favoritesViewing this coupon181Used this coupon
Details:Offer valid until:23.12.2020Minimum order amount:$125Exclusions:Offer is available while supplies last, does not combine with other promotions, discount codes, does not include gift cards nor vouchers
234Add to favoritesViewing this coupon207Used this coupon
Details:Offer valid until:28.03.2021Exclusions:All promotional offers, including those related to Classic Awards and Talbots Credit Card, exclude Talbots third-party brands, Haven Well Within third-party brands, and Talbots Face Masks. Offer is subject to availability and Talbots reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of Gift Cards or e-Gift Cards, and payment of a Talbots Credit Card are excluded from the discount. Offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts and cannot be used for prior purchases. No rain checks. No price adjustments. No cash value. Not transferable. Associates of Talbots and its affiliates are not eligible. Retirees and corporate accounts of Talbots and its affiliates also are not eligible.
158Add to favoritesViewing this coupon250Used this coupon
Details:Offer valid until:26.09.2020Minimum order amount:$200Exclusions:Offer is available while supplies last, does not combine with other promotions, discount codes, does not include gift cards nor vouchers
I love Talbots' swimsuits, the best quality and price, strongly recommend
I like Talbots because they have every size and everyone looks great in their clothes
Not many sites offer such discounts, im impressed!!